| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jan Mayen Island in October is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with sleet or snow more often than not. Just 75mm (3in) of water is dumped during an average of 21 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Jan Mayen Island October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Jan Mayen Island, Norway
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Jan Mayen Island:
- Danmarkshavn, Greenland - 715.8 kms (444.8 miles) NNW
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 13.3 kms (8.3 miles) WSW
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 501.6 kms (311.7 miles) W
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 503.8 kms (313.1 miles) W
- Aputiteq, Greenland - 995.6 kms (618.7 miles) W
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 589.5 kms (366.3 miles) SW
- Akureyri, Iceland - 710.6 kms (441.6 miles) SW
- Reykhólar, Iceland - 836.4 kms (519.8 miles) SW
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 671.3 kms (417.1 miles) SSW
- Stykkisholmur, Iceland - 884 kms (549.3 miles) SW
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 796.5 kms (494.9 miles) SSW
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 950.3 kms (590.6 miles) SW
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 899.8 kms (559.2 miles) SSW
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 984.2 kms (611.6 miles) SW