| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jan Mayen Island in January is slightly cold at -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry with frequent spells of snow. Only 66mm (2.6in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 22 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Jan Mayen Island January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Jan Mayen Island, Norway
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Jan Mayen Island:
- Danmarkshavn, Greenland - 715.8 kms (444.8 miles) NNW
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 13.3 kms (8.3 miles) WSW
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 501.6 kms (311.7 miles) W
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 503.8 kms (313.1 miles) W
- Aputiteq, Greenland - 995.6 kms (618.7 miles) W
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 589.5 kms (366.3 miles) SW
- Akureyri, Iceland - 710.6 kms (441.6 miles) SW
- Reykhólar, Iceland - 836.4 kms (519.8 miles) SW
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 671.3 kms (417.1 miles) SSW
- Stykkisholmur, Iceland - 884 kms (549.3 miles) SW
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 796.5 kms (494.9 miles) SSW
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 950.3 kms (590.6 miles) SW
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 899.8 kms (559.2 miles) SSW
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 984.2 kms (611.6 miles) SW