| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jan Mayen Island in August is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow at intervals. Only 54mm (2.1in) of H2O falls during an average of 18 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Jan Mayen Island August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Jan Mayen Island, Norway
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Jan Mayen Island:
- Danmarkshavn, Greenland - 715.8 kms (444.8 miles) NNW
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 13.3 kms (8.3 miles) WSW
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 501.6 kms (311.7 miles) W
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 503.8 kms (313.1 miles) W
- Aputiteq, Greenland - 995.6 kms (618.7 miles) W
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 589.5 kms (366.3 miles) SW
- Akureyri, Iceland - 710.6 kms (441.6 miles) SW
- Reykhólar, Iceland - 836.4 kms (519.8 miles) SW
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 671.3 kms (417.1 miles) SSW
- Stykkisholmur, Iceland - 884 kms (549.3 miles) SW
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 796.5 kms (494.9 miles) SSW
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 950.3 kms (590.6 miles) SW
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 899.8 kms (559.2 miles) SSW
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 984.2 kms (611.6 miles) SW