| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jan Mayen Island in April is slightly cold at -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with snow from time to time. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of fluid is released during an average of 19 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Jan Mayen Island April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Jan Mayen Island, Norway
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Jan Mayen Island:
- Danmarkshavn, Greenland - 715.8 kms (444.8 miles) NNW
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 13.3 kms (8.3 miles) WSW
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 501.6 kms (311.7 miles) W
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 503.8 kms (313.1 miles) W
- Aputiteq, Greenland - 995.6 kms (618.7 miles) W
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 589.5 kms (366.3 miles) SW
- Akureyri, Iceland - 710.6 kms (441.6 miles) SW
- Reykhólar, Iceland - 836.4 kms (519.8 miles) SW
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 671.3 kms (417.1 miles) SSW
- Stykkisholmur, Iceland - 884 kms (549.3 miles) SW
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 796.5 kms (494.9 miles) SSW
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 950.3 kms (590.6 miles) SW
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 899.8 kms (559.2 miles) SSW
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 984.2 kms (611.6 miles) SW